Start a new topic
Answered

Barefoot Dashboard

Please provide your suggestions for the Barefoot Dashboard. This would include additional tiles.

Best Answer

@Joy -- thanks for the feedback.

Availability Chart as a tile with date range, noted!

Thanks for sending in a ticket about the fact that prints. Exactly the right thing to do.

We are delighted that you've taken the time to provide feedback.

1 person has this question

How can we swap out tiles and replace with ones we use. There are 4 we never use. Also, how can we swap out the report associated with the tile. Example we use arrivle list 3 we created not the one linked to teh tab (which isn't working). Can date ranges be changed to populate an 8 day reoprt instead of a 7 day?

2 people like this

HI Ashley. We are experiencing a loading issue that is being worked on right now.  Once the tiles are working, you can click on the date range to change them to whatever you want. 

Tiles can be removed by role. I'll get with Liyan to get you those instructions.

There are plans for the next phase of the tiles to allow clients to change our the reports. 

Thanks,

Claiborne

1 person likes this

It would be great if we could choose tiles personally rather than connect them to roles. I am a Reservationist with a Manager Role because I do many things outside my Reservationist duties. Here the Manager tiles would not be all I need, nor would Reservationist. 

It would also be great to create your own tiles, and criteria on completing that search. Like add tiles with customized reports we already have created. 

1 person likes this

We would also love to be able to "customize" which tiles appear there.  Would love to see the Availability Chart as a tile. Would also like to be able to pull a custom date range availability chart either by the tile or by the shortcut in the side bar menu.

Also, I did enter a ticket, but not sure if that was the right thing to do. When you print a report or a folio, the side menu icons appear on the printed version of the report. I did send screen shots in the ticket as well. Those icons are taking up precious space on already small print reports. Can that be changed?

Thank you for having this forum. This old dog is going to have to learn some new tricks and will certainly have questions and ideas as we go.

2 people like this

I would like to suggest a new standard tile;
 Say a "New Bookings" tile that shows count and links to list of bookings made previous day.

We like to review every new folio as soon as possible. 

Development could duplicate the Arrival tile and edit fields: url  (same folio report as arrival tile but based on contract date), Date Offset field to ( -1 for yesterday or set to 0 for today). Keep the field Hasnumber at yes to display count on tile. 

I would also appreciate the instructions on how to limit which tiles display for each role. 

Claiborne , I know you have been working on this a while and it is great to see it coming to fruition!  

2 people like this

Our reports (w tiles) are bringing in all results including blocked owner time which wouldn't be a tenant checking in for us.

When you look at 5.0 on a tablet you can't access Search tenant in the contact dropdown, the dropdown starts with New tenant

New Bookings -- noted. Good idea.

Showing or Removing Tiles on the Agent Dashboard

We do have the ability to add or remove the tiles by ROLE, which includes our standard roles: RESERVATIONIST, ACCOUNTING, MANAGER and ADMIN.

If you would like to modify what is shown to these groups, please send a ticket into support that indicates which tiles (see below) that you would like to show for these three roles.

Answer

@Joy -- thanks for the feedback.

Availability Chart as a tile with date range, noted!

Thanks for sending in a ticket about the fact that prints. Exactly the right thing to do.

We are delighted that you've taken the time to provide feedback.

1 person likes this

@Michelle. Thanks for the feedback. Tiles by user is coming along with the ability to create a custom tile. 

Claiborne

Login to post a comment