We wrapped up our User Conference; "Renew" by breaking into smaller groups and discussing subjects like "AHA!" moments from the conference, things that went well, and things that could go better. The enthusiasm that came out of this session was positive, but caused us to miss the opportunity to share the Enhancements Voting Results.
We're pleased to share the top five results, and let you all know that we'll endeavor to find them places on our Development Road Map and keep you posted on their progress. They are:
1) Notification when changes are made overnight
2) Ability to import/export calendars in and out of Barefoot
3) Improved Partner Integration
4) "Magic Decoder Ring" for SQL queries
5) Better level of API access to tenant and owner data
Thank you all for your suggestions, feedback, and for taking the time to help prioritize these topics. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.