It has been a busy month getting back into the Partner swing of things here at Barefoot. We have 3 of our new partners into the Beta stage this month. Once these Beta stages are complete, we then add the portals to all Barefoot Agent systems. If you have questions about whether a partner is “live”- your portal page is the first page to look at. You can send me an email at Partnerrelations@barefoot.com if you have any questions. Until we successfully test the integrations, we do not add the portals tto he Barefoot Agent System.
Partners entering Beta Stage:
1. Xplorie has been working with one of our larger clients and they provide activity programs for your guests.
2. VaykGear- A VayK Gear Partnership allows vacation rental companies to add tremendous value to guests stay, build guest loyalty, and instantly create a profit center. By including Beach Gear (Kayaks, Loungers, Coolers & More) with each reservation.
3. LSI- Has been working with one of our larger clients and provides a suite of vacation rental tools to streamline your tasks.
New Partners live:
The Barefoot Support desk will be utilized for partner information so please check out the Partner and Industry news in the Community Forums.
1. Partner webinar video upload – Point Central Webinar: Home Automation and the Tech-Enabled VRM: Increase Operational Efficiency & Improve the Client Experience.
2. Are you thinking about signing up with Airbnb and just need to connect with an Airbnb rep for your area? There is a list here of the Airbnb Market Managers:
September Partner Webinar: Hold the date for 9/20 at 2 PM EST for our next partner webinar
Red Awning – Get More Reservations for Less Work. RedAwning combines the power of an extensive global vacation rental network with the impact of cutting-edge digital marketing services. Learn how to take advantage of the most powerful marketing engine in the industry. RedAwning provides reservation-boosting global distribution with full reservation services, website solutions and digital brand support to grow your business, as well as industry-leading in-home automation innovations to enhance the guest experience.
Key Data integration - Barefoot development team is now working on updating an API to provide all the information that Key Data needs and this should be completed within the week.
Thanks for the update.
What is the status of the Key Data integration?